Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!







Well, we've made it through THREE April birthdays in the Cave household, with one more to go next week (Greg). Everyone made out pretty well I think. Matt, however, got the short end of the stick. I thought I was being so cool and bought him his first HD DVD to watch on his BIG HD TV. However, I did not know that the stupid loud surround sound system he has does not have an HD DVD player, so basically my "Super Purchase" was worthless. AND he had to use the leftovers from Ben's birthday ice cream cake for his cake. No sense in buying two of the same ice cream cakes two days in a row, I say! But he did get the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, which is something he was wanting, so that's good I guess. And I made him some of his favorite brownies. But he likes the ice cream cake better so I pretty much handled the brownies that night. I've got three brownies hanging out on my hips, and a couple in my thighs...sorry, too much info!

No comments: