Friday, May 25, 2007

We Should Have One More!

Come on everybody, I need your help. Just before Ellie was born Lisa and I decided that 4 was enough. It had a lot to do with the fact that #4 was going to be a girl but the main reason was how sick Lisa got with Ellie. Lisa was throwing up everyday and never felt "good". She actually started to loose weight when they finally put her on a machine that pumped medicine in to her every hour. It sucked because she couldn't stick herself. Once a day she had to "change the needle" and that meant I had to change the needle. Although it is hard to believe I did not enjoy jabbing a sharp object in to my pregnant wife's leg. So, its a girl, she is really sick and we already have 3 kids we can not afford.

So!

Now I am thinking I want one more. I just love my kids and I think I want a hundred of them. Ellie needs a little sister right. I know, I know then Ellie's little sister will need a little sister, or brother, and then that one will need one to. All I can say for certain is that I finally understand what happened to Pete. Either that or he just couldn't keep his hands to himself. For my wife's sanity we will just assume the latter.

I need your help. Lisa has officially closed the "baby factory". She is firm on "no more". If you think we should have another one. LET HER KNOW! My usual whining is not working, she just wont budge. If enough of us bug her maybe she will reconsider.

Or, I am perfectly happy with 4 happy, healthy kids!

3 comments:

Jennifer Sue said...

Love the website Matt! Lisa-props to your hubby! So, about one more, um, I have 26 little hoodlums in my classroom and I think if you'd visit for a day, you might change your mind. Seriously, I'm thinking about Scotty boy having the snip snip, ha ha. No jk but really, gotta go with Lisa on this one. The only way I could go for another is if you could GUARANTEE a little sister for Ellie. Can they do that these days? Medical technology has come a long way, right? Anyway, can't wait for June 7. Disneyland is calling our name. Ben and Greg,you saving your pennies? I know we are! Lisa and Matt, if you want, the invitation for Alex and Ellie still stands! Love you guys and talk to you soon!
Jennifer & Scotty

Rayann said...

How about adoption? Honestly, adopting Max and Nina has been an amazing experience...just as rewarding as having my own child. There are so many children out there that desperately need homes (750,000 in Russian orphangaes alone)...maybe she'd be open to that???

Cathy said...

You know I love ya, Matthew, but I'm with Lisa...you're already outnumbered up in there two to one...any more and they'll take over the place! ;-)

Squeeze those kids and that wife of yours for me!